Pacific Queen 3 Day September 20th - September 23rd 2020 wanna join me?

Started by pjstevko, December 27, 2019, 01:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

Anyone wanna join me on a 3 day trip out of San Diego aboard the Pacific Queen in late September ???  ???

It should be a great trip with shots at yft, bft, dorado and yellowtail!

There's only a few spots left so if you're interested sign up quick

https://fishermanslanding.fishingreservations.net/resos/?boat_filter%5B%5D=201&month_filter=&submit=Search+Now

PS...... If you call the landing to make your reservation you can pay half now and pay the rest when you check in.....

I hope someone from the Ohana will sign up!

Pj

stoked4fishin

Yo
I just signed up, and paid in full.  Can't wait!  The Pac Queen is a great boat and operation!
Jeff

pjstevko

Quote from: stoked4fishin on December 31, 2019, 03:57:37 AM
Yo
I just signed up, and paid in full.  Can't wait!  The Pac Queen is a great boat and operation!
Jeff

Awesome Jeff! Can't wait to meet ya.... I've been dying to try the PQ so I'm super stoked to hear you like it!

stoked4fishin

I'm sure you'll like it!  It ill be cool to me another member on the site, and share the rail!

pjstevko

pjstevko

stoked4fishin

Sorry, but I just cancelled my reservation for this trip.  Have another opportunity for a 5-day, and I can't make every trip.  So, there should be 1 spot open now.

pjstevko

Quote from: stoked4fishin on February 21, 2020, 04:13:48 AM
Sorry, but I just cancelled my reservation for this trip.  Have another opportunity for a 5-day, and I can't make every trip.  So, there should be 1 spot open now.

To bad you won't make it but I completely understand!

stoked4fishin

Definitely a bummer, can't fish 'em all.  I'm sure it's gonna be a killer trip!

pjstevko

Three weeks to go! I can't wait to for the trip because I have 3 new reels and 2 new rods I need to break in!
I'm really hoping the yellowtail bite will continue so I can finally cross that fish off my life list....