Started by foakes, December 27, 2019, 10:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuttyhunker

MMmmmm, Ahhhhh. I forgot already.
Doomed from childhood

mo65

Quote from: Cuttyhunker on April 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM
MMmmmm, Ahhhhh. I forgot already.

Yep...that sounds like me. I have so many quick links saved on my 'puter because I forget where I saw information I'll need later. I can't tell you what I had for breakfast...but I can tell you in great detail about something that happened when I was 6 years old. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Gfish

Certain professionals have a "practice". Maybe that term should be used more liberally as we can always improve efficiency, ability and memory with time and, yes; PRACTICE.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Midway Tommy

Quote from: Gfish on April 18, 2020, 06:02:34 PM
Certain professionals have a "practice". Maybe that term should be used more liberally as we can always improve efficiency, ability and memory with time and, yes; PRACTICE.

HA! I've always been leery of " Practicing Physicians"!  ::) I would rather have them "PRACTICE" on somebody else!  ;D
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

David Hall

The notes app on my phone is my brains external hard drive.  I literally cannot walk across the room without forgetting what I was doing or where I was going. Oh look a squirrel!

alantani

i walked into a room and actually remembered what i was there for.  it was the bathroom, but still.........
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!