Just for the Halibut.

Started by gstours, December 28, 2019, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here,s a kinda fun video made from a trip this summer with my buddy Dean on his boat.   The halibut was in question of did we want to keep it as it was kinda large.  I knew measuring it was not going to be easy.  Sometimes twanging the line and rocking the head makes em mad and they sound back to the bottom.  Dean and I go way back as friends and he has a lot of local knowledge.  I left the audio in for the heck of it and you can hear us having fun.   See what you think.  Wish you were there.  Just for the halibut. ;)

El Pescador

GARY ;D

I'm sitting here laughing my A&% OFF!!!

Knowing ONLY you GRUNT more than I do BUTT again, I don't professionally fish for Halibut as you do.

AND...

Did Dean attend the DOMINICK Halibut School of Gentle Back Scratching?????

LIGHT on the harpoon piercing... Don't you think????

GREAT VIDEO keep them a'coming!!!!

Wayne

AND watch your language, Mary Jo might watch this vid in the future!!!!!!

WHAT a great day on the water that day.

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

David Hall

another great feature episode of Halibut fishing.  thanks for sharing Gary. 

Dominick

Hey Gary that looks like a new harpoon.  Dean did the same thing I did, hit the armor plate at the gills.  I had to laugh when I did that because the butt dove down and Wayno had to bring it back up.  He whined like a stuck pig when the butt took off for the bottom.  Fun stuff ticking off your buddies.   ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

;D  Thanks Dominick, Its always fun when your with friends.  Butt this guy certainly knew how to harpoonn a fish.  Oar do you both just like to hear your buddy complain?   Like I said either way its fun.  I,m glad to share stuff with you all,  i,m not proud.   ;)
   and Happy New Year to everybody and their friends and familys.