New Year Sale on 175# and 8# Spring Scales

Started by Keta, December 31, 2019, 03:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

I have several 175# and a large box of 8# spring scales I need to get rid of, $0.00 plus shipping.  Hecho en los Estados Unidos.

The 8# ones can be modified into a trigger scale.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

steelfish

Keta interested on the 175# scale , I already have a 8# and 15# from you
The Baja Guy

Dominick

One 175 lb scale for Dominick.  Let me know the price of shipping.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Maxed Out

Is your asking price negotiable ?? $0.00 seems awfully high  ;D  ;D

I catch lots of big salmon. The 175# won't cut the mustard. Got anything bigger ?? Hardy boy could use that 8# scale  :D  :D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Dominick

Quote from: Maxed Out on December 31, 2019, 06:50:44 PM
 Is your asking price negotiable ?? $0.00 seems awfully high  ;D  ;D

I catch lots of big salmon. The 175# won't cut the mustard. Got anything bigger ?? Hardy boy could use that 8# scale  :D  :D

;D ;D ;D
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Hardy Boy

The 8 # scale would be good to weigh the bait we use here in sunny BC !! .............................. good one Ted ! :D

I could use a 175 scale though now that I think about it. Maybe I could get it from Ted if he can ever get his act together and get one of our planned trips to be a go !! ;)

Let me know Lee.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

David Hall

I too might have good use for one of the 175# if you have enough.  let me know what the shipping is to sunny San Jose and I can get you a paypal or check or whatever you like.

Ron Jones

I would love a 175, already have one of the 8s. We'll be in town spring break, I can pick it up then.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Keta

PM me addresses, I have yours Alex.  See you in the spring Ron.  Tod, should I send yours to Ted to save postage?  

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Hardy Boy

Lee: sure send it to Ted that would be great.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Maxed Out

Quote from: Hardy Boy on January 01, 2020, 05:55:24 PM

Cheers:

Todd

I guess this means you'll hafta come get it. That'll give you a good excuse to hop onboard and see how it's done south of the border
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Keta

Todd uses those goofy Canadian reels   ;D

Mark Twain

wailua boy

I would be interested in either size scale, if still available. Thanks

Keta

How about 1 each, two for the same price.  I have over 30 of the 8# scales, 6 or so of the 175#.

Mark Twain

Hardy Boy

Quote from: Maxed Out on January 01, 2020, 06:45:15 PM
Quote from: Hardy Boy on January 01, 2020, 05:55:24 PM

Cheers:

Todd

I guess this means you'll hafta come get it. That'll give you a good excuse to hop onboard and see how it's done south of the border

That will give me incentive for sure ................. to pray for light winds !!

Lee: we only use goofy reels for salmon !! .............. just ask Wally15 !

Cheers:

Todd
Todd