15-99 ss dogs

Started by Eddie K, November 07, 2019, 08:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Hey Sal how come I did not see your magic shop when I was there?  All I saw was your trophy room, but I was too polite to ask where do you really do your work.  Now I see why you did not show it to me... :D ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Dominick on December 03, 2019, 05:57:03 PM
Hey Sal how come I did not see your magic shop when I was there?  All I saw was your trophy room, but I was too polite to ask where do you really do your work.  Now I see why you did not show it to me... :D ;D  Dominick

No invitation needed paisano, you could check that room out any time.
just don't stuff any reels in your shirt as you did the last time😁

😗
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 04, 2019, 02:56:52 AM
Quote from: Dominick on December 03, 2019, 05:57:03 PM

No invitation needed paisano, you could check that room out any time.
just don't stuff any reels in your shirt as you did the last time😁

😗

I think the bulge gave me away.  Now that I've lost weight I think I can get that 16/0 under my shirt.   ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

oc1

It doesn't look so bad to me Sal.  I'd be embarrassed to show you a real mess.  We can't all be Fred.
-steve

Alto Mare

Quote from: oc1 on December 05, 2019, 09:07:53 PM
It doesn't look so bad to me Sal.  I'd be embarrassed to show you a real mess.  We can't all be Fred.
-steve

You make a good point Steve!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Alto Mare

Hello Eddie, my shop is still upside down, but your dogs did go out this morning.
Let me know if they work out.

Best, 

Sal

Eddie K

Thank you!  I wasn't expecting such a rapid response.  I am greatful.