This summer was fun.

Started by gstours, January 02, 2020, 04:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Just for the halibutts,  here is a clip of some good friends and a few fish we caught on a sunny butt windy day close to where I live. 
     We were anchored in the side of a shelf about 12-15 fathoms and wondered if this was a good spot.  When the tide switched and ebbed the dynamics of what was on the seafloor changed and the green night was switched on.   Just thought of sharing this with you.

Dominick

Yep it sure looks like fun.  I wish I was there again.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Hey Dominick you should have reqanized the sloping bank and that patch of blue sky as you and wayeoo were about a halfmile away on an even windier day.  Butt we got a few that day too.  xcuse me spelling as my auto everything crashed  >:(   
   Every day seems to be a new adventure.  Some days there is no way the adventure is even going to be an option.   Just sayin.
Most of you know what it is to put all your eggs in one basket. :'(   Summers coming.  Right now we got snow at home.   Shop time ;)