Main Menu

Norwegian Jigs

Started by Maxed Out, March 16, 2020, 11:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gfish

Dude! Good thing it missed your eye or even your carotid artery. That bent hook even looks scary.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

El Pescador

GFISH!

Agreed!!

I saved MY FACE just for you all!!!!

The bent hook is when it glanced off the side of my face it hit the back wall of the cabin.  I think, BUTT who knows.

A WILD 1/2 second moment for sure.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Dominick

I had to trade the capitano one of my expensive tuna rigs for that ratty lure, but is was great fun to see the look on Wayno's face when he saw that lure.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Maxed Out

Well Wayne, the guy from NY/NJ might talk like a mobster, but he ain't got nuttin' on you my friend !!

I bet he drops 6 f bombs per sentence when telling his friends in NJ about the flying jig
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Rancanfish

Wayne, that it just going to give your mug more character.  I'm jealous I have no story like that.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Dominick

Quote from: Rancanfish on April 10, 2020, 01:06:20 AM
Wayne, that it just going to give your mug more character.  I'm jealous I have no story like that.

Nothing to be jealous about.  You should be jealous of me.  I get hazard pay to fish with Wayne.   ::)  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dominick

Quote from: Maxed Out on April 09, 2020, 09:39:41 PM

Well Wayne, the guy from NY/NJ might talk like a mobster, but he ain't got nuttin' on you my friend !!

I bet he drops 6 f bombs per sentence when telling his friends in NJ about the flying jig

That he does.  I've known "Joe fbomb from Jersey" for 65 years.  He is probably one of the funniest guys I know.  The other day I heard on television that some priest was doing drive-by confessions.  So I called Joe to let him know about that knowing that he would go off.  My belly was hurting so much from laughing about the old girls in the neighborhood who were the topic of our telephone converation.  Now I know I would violate the 12 yr ol rule to go any further but let your imagination take over.  We talked about having to stay 6 fet away from the priest and shout out stuff about Rosie rack'em up and others.  Funny stuff.  Dominick