SW Florida 2020

Started by pjstevko, January 16, 2020, 07:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Poll:  Who is better looking Darcy Sizzle or Monster Mike?   :D ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

RowdyW

Quote from: akfish on January 17, 2020, 01:21:32 PM
Do people eat any of these exotics?
I know that they eat the peacocks but I don't know about the knife fish.       Rudy

mo65

Quote from: Dominick on January 17, 2020, 06:22:13 PM
Poll:  Who is better looking Darcy Sizzle or Monster Mike?   :D ;D  Dominick

8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

pjstevko

Quote from: Benni3 on January 17, 2020, 06:24:59 AM
Quote from: pjstevko on January 17, 2020, 04:18:09 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on January 17, 2020, 12:18:07 AM
Snapper creek park right before you get there,,,there's a small bridge on sw 102nd pl and some apartments you can fish around for peacocks bass,,,,,,  ;D

Which city?
kendall below Miami,,,,,, ;D

Thanks

oc1

The guy fishing in the storm drain is pretty funny.
-steve

pjstevko

First fish of the trip was a sweet little micro tarpon! Second fish was a legit 5-8 lb bass

pjstevko

Caught my first couple snook today, upgraded my tarpon from micro to extra small and caught my first ladyfish of the trip.

pjstevko

Had a good day fishing a bass pond after work. I caught around 13 bass in just under an hour. Nothing photo worthy but fun none the less.

We're gonna be out burning near Sebring, Fl for the next few days so I won't be fishing but I'll post up some cool fire pics....

nelz

Quote from: pjstevko on January 22, 2020, 12:44:59 PMWe're gonna be out burning near Sebring, Fl for the next few days...

Were you guys doing any burning yesterday (1/21)? It was a beautiful cool crisp day here on the East coast, but something was irritating my lungs, and I thought I smelled smoke in the air.

So the fishies are still biting in this cold eh? Interesting pics of those baby gamesters.  :D

pjstevko

Quote from: nelz on January 22, 2020, 04:12:49 PM
Quote from: pjstevko on January 22, 2020, 12:44:59 PMWe're gonna be out burning near Sebring, Fl for the next few days...

Were you guys doing any burning yesterday (1/21)? It was a beautiful cool crisp day here on the East coast, but something was irritating my lungs, and I thought I smelled smoke in the air.

So the fishies are still biting in this cold eh? Interesting pics of those baby gamesters.  :D

Someone may have burning or if could have been a wildfire but whatever it SAS I was not part of it......

The bass were very sluggish yesterday and the lure presentation had to be painstakingly slow but if you had enough patience you'd catch them!

conchydong

I could imagine the Bass were sluggish. We had the coldest temperatures in ten years this morning on the SE coast. It was 40 degrees this  morning. Stay warm.

Benni3

Car 54 where are you,,,,,, ;) can't wait to see you getting in to some fish,,,,,,,, ;D

pjstevko

We spent today burning a couple hundred acres of Florida scrub habit!

Benni3

Oh my,,,,that could get dangerous really fast,,,,, :o becareful fire is not your friend,,,,, ;D

pjstevko

I finally got a day off and a friend took me out on his boat to one of my old spots and it produced a couple nice redfish, a few small snook and a seatrout. On my way down to the lower keys to visit with family I stopped a couple spots and caught this bowfin as well as this baby grouper.