500-Pound Marlin Tows Kayak Fisherman 15 Miles Out to Sea

Started by Lunker Larry, February 06, 2020, 04:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunker Larry

You know that moment when your steak is on the grill and you can already feel your mouth watering.
Do vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?

Decker

alantani

"this is nuts, man....".  yeah, these guys are lucky to still be alive.  i am actually looking at a panama trip.  hopefully it will be on a bigger boat.   ;D

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Long Enuff

oc1

scrinch

What a fight! I'm sure I'd have capsized before the end of the first hour.

I wonder how his back and his arms felt the next morning when he had to get up and go to work!?

Gfish

I'd be callin in sick the next day. Then again, without that kinda backup(or maybe even with it) I'd a cut my line after about 1/2 a mile into the journey out to sea. Old man and the sea---I am NOT! Them younguns is livin the "high life".
I hear-tell the dangerous sharks in Hawaii are mostly in 60ft or less of water. Hmmmmm? Sunday AM on my way back in, I saw what was probably a ~10ft'er(Hammerhead?) on the surface bout 50 yds. away, maybe in 100ft. a water, couldn't peddle towards shore fast enough. Still sore from that.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Alto Mare

Wow! Amazing,
I would love to experience that, but I'm sure would have been down within the first 5 minutes 🙂.

Well done!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

54bullseye

Now that is a great video !!!  I wish I was young again !Lol  Thanks for posting !    John

Donnyboat

really good video, thanks for posting, great to be young & full of energy, cheers Don
Don, or donnyboat

kmstorm64

The full disclaimer, those guys are guides, the one who caught it has caught large fish before so these guys are not novices.  If read or heard the YouTube video correctly the Panga is there to help with the release process?  or Something to that effect. 
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!