Black Hole USA attends Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA in 2020

Started by ksong, February 06, 2020, 04:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksong

We attend Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA this year as usual
See you there.

MarkT

I saw that over on Bloody Decks. I'll make sure and stop by. Does that mean you'll be missing the FHS next year in order to attend the New England Saltwater Expo?
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

ksong

Quote from: MarkT on February 06, 2020, 05:07:38 PM
I saw that over on Bloody Decks. I'll make sure and stop by. Does that mean you'll be missing the FHS next year in order to attend the New England Saltwater Expo?
We will find a way to attend both shows

alantani

i'm hoping to make it.  my wife's birthday is the thursday during the show.  i'd invite her, but i don't think she's interested......   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ksong

Quote from: alantani on February 06, 2020, 11:44:57 PM
i'm hoping to make it.  my wife's birthday is the thursday during the show.  i'd invite her, but i don't think she's interested......   ;D
I hope to see you there. :)

Rocket Dog

I seen it at BD as well and will be stopping by your both to check it out.

ksong

I will try to catch halibut from the shore while I am at Fred Hall Show.
We are developing 8', 8'6",9' and 9'6" Black Hole ultra light rods for salmon, halibut, striped bass from the shore and it will be a good opportunity to test them for halibut.

Benni3

Quote from: ksong on February 29, 2020, 10:55:30 PM
I will try to catch halibut from the shore while I am at Fred Hall Show.
We are developing 8', 8'6",9' and 9'6" Black Hole ultra light rods for salmon, halibut, striped bass from the shore and it will be a good opportunity to test them for halibut.
Just curious what's the biggest fish on a 10' Suzuki,,,,,,, :D for me 12lb carp,,,,, ;) how much can they hold,,,,,,,, ;D

alantani

i'll see you there.  my friend, khanh, and i will be there wednesday through saturday.  sunday morning we will be driving home. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ksong

Quote from: alantani on March 01, 2020, 02:50:19 AM
i'll see you there.  my friend, khanh, and i will be there wednesday through saturday.  sunday morning we will be driving home. 
Great.
Out booth number is #1244.  We are at different location than previous years.
I will be there on Wed and Thurs and fly back to NJ to attend a fishing show in NY on Sat.

Glos

Luck is when good preparation meets opportunity.