New custom seats for jigmaster, squidder, surfmaster, etc

Started by Maxed Out, February 08, 2020, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Ted, you need to see what you could do for us. Your seats are one of the best upgrade for these reels.
Of course besides red, purple-blue and black would also be nice.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Maxed Out

Wow Sal, those are jaw droppers. Very impressive !!
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

CooldadE

Quote from: Alto Mare on February 16, 2020, 05:29:10 PM
And here is another assembled reel, using Ted's custom seat on Tom's plates. this one is a 501 Jigmaster:

Love that style knob Sal !!!

Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Alto Mare

Thank you cool! Playing around with some shapes and yes I like this one as well.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

p-deverett

Sal, where did you get the blades and handles for your newell's they look great?

Thanks Peter

Alto Mare

Peter, if you mean the polished aluminum, those come with the colored Newell.

Sal

Maxed Out

Inspired by Sal's gems, I added Pro Challenger star and spacer bars. Thanks to Alan C for those finishing touches

Alto Mare

Ted, that's one sharp looking Jigmaster, the standard  looks even better than the narrow.
Must be the 3 holes vs 2

Very nice!

Sal

Maxed Out

The bars are a nice addition, along with the new stars. I did the same upgrade to the silver 500. I like 'em both

xjchad

Ted,
Those jiggys are gorgeous!!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

thorhammer

those two are crap. I will take them off your hands since you are my boy. I have a pair of shakespeare levelwind graphites missing emblems and levelwind assembly I will send you as good will. you have my address.

Swami805

I scrounged around the parts bins and came up with enough to build a standard size jiggy. Had a nice new PC package to put inside too.  Thanks for making the stands Ted, same to everyone who for making all these upgrades!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Alto Mare

Quote from: Maxed Out on April 12, 2020, 12:46:10 AM

The bars are a nice addition, along with the new stars. I did the same upgrade to the silver 500. I like 'em both
Ted, that one will be hard to beat.
Yours are getting better and better.

Sheridan, yours look pretty cool as well.

Good job guys!

Sal

xjchad

That's a sweet build Sheridan!
Those are some great parts to have laying around  ;D
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Maxed Out

Still just a few more new seats left.

Remaining stock will be $40/seat and free USA shipping

Please see the whole thread from page one for a few of the hundred possibilities these seats have.

Happy holidays to all

-Ted