New custom seats for jigmaster, squidder, surfmaster, etc

Started by Maxed Out, February 08, 2020, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brendan

I just received three packed safely between 20 ounces of Albacore. Thank you so much.
Brendan.

broadway

You won't find a better guy to buy from... and that White gold is sooooooo yummy!
Enjoy.
Dom

Dominick

Quote from: broadway on January 12, 2021, 05:52:24 PM
You won't find a better guy to buy from... and that White gold is sooooooo yummy!
Enjoy.
Dom
Yep, I'm almost out.  Good stuff.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

twotone

This how I used one of Teds reels seat just for fun. His 2/0 seats fit many reels . I really like his handle assemblies.
twotone

twotone

Teds handle arms mate up nice with Alan's knob too. I placed a few AT knobs on Teds arms how sexy they both are.
twotone

twotone

twotone

Squidder Bidder

I'm late to the party  >:(

These look great and I love the one piece design. I'd be in for a few if and when you do another run of these. They're just what I'm looking for.

Maxed Out

I still have a few in 99 seats and 500 seats in stock

I also have 1 black 113h yts kit in stock (tiburon spool and custom handle included)

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Ron Jones

OK,
The Int 12 is just unbelievably cool. I'm kinda Gobsmacked.

The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

mo65

Here's a sweet 309 with Ted's seat and handle...I'll let the master take it from here...8)

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

milne

Ohh,  That is an absolute Ripper, right there Mo...
  Thanks for sharing...

Col

Maxed Out

Thank you Mo for the picture. The 309 is often overlooked and under appreciated. It's basically a jigmaster 99 with a levelwind. The body of the spool is a 112h(different shaft), and the main gear is a 500 with a lb60 pinion for 3/1 ratio. A very strong capable reel that never gets the attention it deserves. Mo has done a nice tutorial on the 309, and he also fishes them.

-Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

thorhammer

309 has caught more leadcore stripers in my lake than all other reels combined. Not just me, I mean ever. Perfectly holds a full spool of 36lb lead core plus 30 yards of mono.

mo65

When I was a kid every old fart on the river had a few crusty 309s...that reel has caught billions of fish. Whether you like levelwinds or not, you can't deny the success of Penn Peer series. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

thorhammer

Trolling leadcore: 309
Downrigger: 209 or 210
Live shad: 9 and mag 10.

I prolly have 50 Peers. More, counting the Mags and those missing LW's I keep for parts. They are still the standard on my lake. Most durable thing going at their retail for what they do, and until recently easy enough to find used stuff under $30 bucks, for which there was no equal.  I have switched off to 330 GTI on leadcore but that's a functiuon of the bigger levelwind guide for knot to pass through. If I get off my can and start serve splicing like I should, I'll go back to 309. Smaller profile, plenty of drag.