New Mitchell 300 Board Member

Started by Fullbail, February 10, 2020, 07:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fullbail

Hello,
New guy here.  Just wanted to say Hello to all here, especially Mitchell 300 lovers.
Kind Regards,
Bill

P.S. Does anyone know who the moderator for this board is and how to contact him/her?

jbas

Bill,

Nice to see other Mitchell fans out there.

I like the way they look and when fishing with them the sound reminds me of a simpler time when I was a kid. 

I am actually working on making a new spool for the 300 that has a quick drag system and updating the drag system kind of mocking the 302 drag system.

Not sure where to post it or if anyone in interested in seeing it.

Dominick

Quote from: Fullbail on February 10, 2020, 07:36:41 AM
Hello,
New guy here.  Just wanted to say Hello to all here, especially Mitchell 300 lovers.
Kind Regards,
Bill

P.S. Does anyone know who the moderator for this board is and how to contact him/her?

I'm one of the administrators of the site.  That is an interesting question.  I looked and there is a way to find the moderators but it is buried in the coded section of the program.  I will post a list of moderators and their contacts.  In the meantime if you need anything or have some question feel free to send me a PM.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

festus

Welcome, Bill, you've found the correct site for Mitchell information.

....thanks Dominick, I had never seen the list of moderators.

happyhooker

Greetings, jbas, from Minnesota USA.  I suspect that, if a subject pertains to Mitchell reels, you will find an audience on this site.

Frank

Fullbail

jbas,
What kind of fish are you gonna go after?
Kind Regards,
Bill

mo65

Quote from: jbas on February 17, 2020, 06:46:47 PM
I am actually working on making a new spool for the 300 that has a quick drag system and updating the drag system kind of mocking the 302 drag system.

Not sure where to post it or if anyone in interested in seeing it.

We'd love to see that...post it right here in the Mitchell section. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~