Stainless Rings

Started by Maxed Out, February 27, 2020, 08:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

A while back there was discussion about stainless trim rings on 113H senator. Just wanted to clarify that the last of the USA models did have stainless rings. Some of the boxes did describe them on the label, and some did not. All 3 of these have stainless rings, but only one of the boxes lists them as standard equipment
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Gfish

Ted, do you know what era(year to year)these 4/0's were produced?
Any opinion on the "graphite composite one piece frames"?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Maxed Out

Quote from: Gfish on February 27, 2020, 08:31:46 PM
Ted, do you know what era(year to year)these 4/0's were produced?
Any opinion on the "graphite composite one piece frames"?

I am not certain of the years these were offered. Just look for the bright red sideplates that says USA made.

The graphite frames work great. Some have metal inserts for screws to go in, and some are self tapping into the graphite. 2 out of the 3 pictured have the self tapping type screws. I've never had issues with either one, but I prefer the metal inserts in the graphite frames

RowdyW

Hey Ted, the reel on the left, red spool (1986), red aluminum stand (2020) ?  ??? First of it's kind?  ???  Just kidding  :P  Didn't some of the last USA reels have ss 5 hole outer rings with 8 hole inner rings & plates?    Rudy  

Maxed Out

Quote from: RowdyW on February 27, 2020, 09:19:30 PM
Hey Ted, the reel on the left, red spool (1986), red aluminum stand (2020) ?  ??? First of it's kind?  ???  Just kidding  :P     Rudy

LOL, its been narrowed from stock Rudy. That's a Tib spool and custom seat. Somehow I knew I couldn't get that one past you. Bet it took you all of 10 seconds to notice  ;) ;)

I think just the USA 6/0 had the 5 screw pattern just before moving to China. I'm fairly certain all the 5 screw 113h are China made, but I could be wrong too