Getting kinda Lucky

Started by gstours, February 29, 2020, 05:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

This summer we had some slow spells when the halibuts moved and they were hard to find.  Oar they were full and didn,t want to bite?
   Here is a view of some action we had in the summer rain.  We had fun anyway.   Learning is doing different things and wondering!

reelrepair123

stop the  bs   gary,   you are the butt king, you always produce, we are all jealous.   nice weather coming up, we will be looking for more butt videos and pictures. you always share beautiful pictures of beautiful scenery, it's all part of the adventure.   tight lines my friend.  harryk

Rivverrat

Gary, I never tire of seeing your well built, Battleship of a boat. With the inclosed cabin & how you have it laid out it just screams Alaska ! Thanks, for once again sharing what some one like myself can only dream of... Jeff 

gstours

Looking forward to spring.  Yes.  It's a big land.  Thanks Again.

David Hall

you missed a bite  near the end of the video.  rod was pumping and everyone was busy doing other stuff but the camera guy caught it. 

gstours

Thanks Dave,  having a volunteer cameraman was kinda nice,  now I need to practice my acting some more.  I'm always looking for new spots to fish 🎣.  Here's a couple worth considering.