Another short clip

Started by gstours, March 07, 2020, 04:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Just in time for the weekend.  We went out to catch a halibut for my friends visiting from Florida.  This is summertime.  They are always cold.
       In the wait we had a sandwich some coffee,  then the fish woke up and we had a lot of fun.  Wish you were there.  See what you think.?
           Thanks for watching. 

David Hall

Little Debbie appears to be a seasoned veteran at the game, cool, calm and collected and made all the right moves.  Well done.
I never get tired of watching your adventures on the water Gary.  Please keep them coming.

gstours

Little deb is always fun to be around as is Jim.  Always positive and both are seasoned boat operators as well.  Great teamwork and fine tasty snacks.   Deb cuts and wraps fish better than myself.

Dominick

Nice work.  I wish I was there.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Donnyboat

She was very pleased with herself, and rightly so, thanks for showing us Gary, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

gstours

I tried to launch my boat yesterday but we got a little more snow than expected.   Turned around, went home and made an early snack and had a nap.   Today is breezy so maybe tomorrow.
  The weather has been worse than usual, butt always changing,  I,m not giving up yet as we have a few more weeks for our wild kings.     So I'm still hoping to get one at least.   That's not being a fish hog is it?

David Hall

that is not being a fish hog Gary, one more is all we need, of everything.

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan