New series fishing rods are available now!!!!

Started by Black Pearl, November 27, 2011, 09:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

do you ship international? specifically to brazil, hope you do because i want one ctsx in 30-80 lb.

Black Pearl

Quote from: Mel B on May 17, 2012, 10:01:38 PM
do you ship international? specifically to brazil, hope you do because i want one ctsx in 30-80 lb.
USPS will not accept any package long than 46 inches. The CTSX rod has an attachable butt, so it length is 66 inches + 2 inches extra for the box.

If I ship it by UPS, it will be expensive. If you want to know the price for UPS and FedEx, please give me your city name and postal code in Brazil, and I will check it for you.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

If I ship it by UPS, it will be expensive. If you want to know the price for UPS and FedEx, please give me your city name and postal code in Brazil, and I will check it for you.
[/quote]

City - São José do Rio Preto
State - São Paulo
Postal Code - 15040-250

thanks!

Black Pearl

Quote from: Mel B on May 19, 2012, 03:04:33 PM

City - São José do Rio Preto
State - São Paulo
Postal Code - 15040-250

thanks!
[/quote]
Sorry, man. It is just too expensive to see a long box (4X4X68 inches) to Brazil from the US by UPS or FedEx.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Sorry, man. It is just too expensive to see a long box (4X4X68 inches) to Brazil from the US by UPS or FedEx.
[/quote]

thanks, guess i just have to wait till my next trip to the USA...