1st Year 113HXN Dark Beauty

Started by Darin Crofton, March 13, 2020, 07:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

Very nice classic side plates on that one, great looking package you put together
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Darin Crofton

Quote from: Swami805 on March 14, 2020, 01:59:06 AM
Very nice classic side plates on that one, great looking package you put together
Thanks brother!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

milne

I missed this post, Darin, another beauty my friend !!.
How good do they look with Sal's handles, simply beautiful, they finish the reel off and take it to a new level...
Again, beautiful...

Col

Sscoville

This is very cool. What do the upgraded parts cost for one of these?  I'd like to put one of these together for my son.

Darin Crofton

Quote from: milne on March 17, 2020, 05:35:04 AM
I missed this post, Darin, another beauty my friend !!.
How good do they look with Sal's handles, simply beautiful, they finish the reel off and take it to a new level...
Again, beautiful...

Col
Thanks, Col
Quote from: Sscoville on April 09, 2020, 02:12:20 AM
This is very cool. What do the upgraded parts cost for one of these?  I'd like to put one of these together for my son.
Thanks! It depends on what you put inside of the reel, but you can easily spend 400-500$ fully loaded ;D
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Maxed Out

Quote from: Sscoville on April 09, 2020, 02:12:20 AM
This is very cool. What do the upgraded parts cost for one of these?  I'd like to put one of these together for my son.

You could build one of these for around $225-250, then add custom knob, blade, shifter, gears, gear sleeve, drags, double dog bridge, and Cortez sideplates. Then you'd be around $500
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!