San Diego Landings...

Started by Aiala, March 19, 2020, 02:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiala

Fisherman's Landing:

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Per the Public Health Order released by County of San Diego on March 18th, 2020 we are cancelling all trips until March 31st, 2020
We are in the process of contacting all passengers for the trips that have been cancelled. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
At this time Fisherman's Landing office will remain open to answer your questions and take reservations for future trips.
More info to come...

H&M:

We at H&M Landing are concerned with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), which poses a worldwide health emergency. The health and safety of our employees, customers, partners and the communities we serve is our number one priority.
Effective immediately, and extending into early April or until otherwise mandated, H&M has suspended operations on all trips scheduled to depart.
Staff will be available to reserve your future dates, as we know this situation is temporary and we are anticipating robust season.
Please stay safe and healthy in the coming weeks and practice all recommendations set forth by your local health agencies.
We look forward to the cessation of this global pandemic and a return to normality.

Point Loma:

Dear PLSF Customers,
Effective immediately: Due to the concerns with the COVID-19 virus, Point Loma Sportfishing will be suspending operations on all trips until April 1st or until otherwise mandated. The health and safety of our staff, customers and the community is our main concern at this time.
Our office crew will still be available to take reserve for any of our future trips. Please feel free to give us a call at (619) 223-1627.
We are hoping this situation is temporary and we are excited about the upcoming season.

Seaforth:

In accordance with orders issued by the San Diego County Department of Public Health, we have suspended all trips that were scheduled through March 31, 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience however we understand and appreciate the fact that these restrictions are in place to protect our customers, crews and staff. Those of you that have reservations for trips through March 31 will be contacted Thursday morning 3/19. Thank you for your understanding.

~A~   :-\
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Gfish

Seeing that 3/31 or 4/1 date alot. My schedule is back to work on 3/30(Mon.). Got my yak and all the terminal tackle I need for quite awhile thanks to Donnyboat-Don and gstours-gary, but the rain/flooding won't stop here. The stay-at-home-killer for me is no public library 'till the 31st. I hate having to develop new accounts for downloadable books and movies...
Wonder if the powers-that-be will reaccess things on the 31st or just plan on trying to return to normalcy?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

conchydong

It was inevitable. Sucks but better safe than sorry. We have to think of others and not ourselves if we are relatively healthy.

Scott

Donnyboat

Yes best be safe than sorry, all sporting advents in Australia have been cancelled, except for the AFL foot ball & the rugby, but they are not letting spectators through the gates, Greg good to hear your geared up, stay safe, & good luck, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat