Main Menu

Sold on Hold

Started by Maxed Out, April 03, 2020, 05:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat

I`v always been keen on push ups, Counselor, watch that Wayne bloke, he will drink it for you to, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

El Pescador

Quote from: Dominick on April 07, 2020, 08:12:38 PM
Wayne is my brewmeister.  The man knows how to brew.  He even helped me make a batch of GF beer.  Dominick

NOT wanting to hijack Ted's post by being so calloused by posting photos of beer I make here at home,

That would just be insensitive for sure.

I brew a Double-Hopped West Coast style Ale I've been told is worthy of commercial quantity.  BUTT who knows.

Sorry Ted,

Wayne

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

oc1

That looks and sounds really good Wayne.  

I drink for effect and am not an aficionato but it's usually a dark bitter IPA.  One of our kids is a fanatic brewer.  But, he brews what young people like to drink these days.  Beer with sort of a fruity or citrus flavor. Somehow I completely missed a popular transition to beer I do not even recognize as beer.

There's no telling what the future will bring Ted.  If you can hold out, maybe bars will become more popular than ever and increase in value.  Best of luck with it all.
-s

Maxed Out

Not a hi-jack Wayne. Beer and bars go hand in hand

Your beer looks like you know what you're doing. Lots of stiff competition around here amongst way too many micro breweries. Smart choice to keep your recipe made in small batches with lots of love.

We have one in our bar that is brewed in small batches and only available for couple months a year. It's Snow Cap Ale and is a barley malt that when stored correctly, will continue to ferment for up to 10 years. After a few years it turns into a barley wine with much higher alcohol content and much smoother to drink
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Hardy Boy

Quote from: El Pescador on April 08, 2020, 06:51:04 PM
Quote from: Dominick on April 07, 2020, 08:12:38 PM
Wayne is my brewmeister.  The man knows how to brew.  He even helped me make a batch of GF beer.  Dominick

NOT wanting to hijack Ted's post by being so calloused by posting photos of beer I make here at home,

That would just be insensitive for sure.

I brew a Double-Hopped West Coast style Ale I've been told is worthy of commercial quantity.  BUTT who knows.

Sorry Ted,

Wayne

I may have to send you a pre-paid FedEx box !!! Good looking brew there !!

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

El Pescador

Todd!!

We've never met,

But TOUCHE!!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!