Thanks Alan!

Started by ReelFishingProblems, March 25, 2020, 09:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReelFishingProblems

Just want to give a big thank you to Alan Chui. I got a box of goodies the other day to make a little tank out of my Squidder Magnum.

Nothing to be bored about when you have a SS double dog bridge, SS sleeve, SS 5:1 gear set to beef up an already killer little reel.

Alan even called me personally when I had a question about shipping.

Always above and beyond.

Thanks again

Black Pearl

Quote from: ReelFishingProblems on March 25, 2020, 09:08:43 PM
Just want to give a big thank you to Alan Chui. I got a box of goodies the other day to make a little tank out of my Squidder Magnum.

Nothing to be bored about when you have a SS double dog bridge, SS sleeve, SS 5:1 gear set to beef up an already killer little reel.

Alan even called me personally when I had a question about shipping.

Always above and beyond.

Thanks again

Thank you, bro.

Anything for this site's members.

Darin Crofton

Alan is awesome and he sells awesome parts too!
Looking forward to seeing your finished reel buddy!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Keta

Thanks for providing us with these high quality parts Alan.  My 501N works great. 
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

As some if you know, I've been helping Alan with some of his work for the past 6 years or so.
I'm not the only one, he has some great guys on his side.
My part was to volunteer per his request as checking what I thought of some if his products.
I'm not a pro by any means, just asked to give my personal opinion and always leave it to him from there.
When we first spoke, I didn't really know him.
I mentioned if he took advantage of anyone of the member in any way, I was done.

Alan has been an asset here to our site, we all know there isn't really any money to be made when you add everything, while doing what he does.

I'm actually not even sure why at times he gets involved.

Well what I finally want to say is that Alan is like a brother to me and I'm glad he's still keeping us busy with his custom parts.

Of course all are not the same, If at times things don't go as plan, he always tries to make it right.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Yup.  The few times Alan's parts did not work he gladly replaced them or refunded my $.   I recently finished my Jigmaster 501N with Pro Challenger internals and  I am very happy with the results.  If they let us fish this year, Washington shut down sport fishing yesterday but not the comfish and native fisheries  ??? >:(, I will use it for bottom fish and albacore. I fear Oregon will do the same BS.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Swami805

Parts are top notch, very fast shipping, really a great service to us.  The 501 kit with all his internals is one of my go to reels.  Thanks Alan
Thanks Sal for taking the time to put them thru their paces, the Sal stamp of approval
Do what you can with that you have where you are