Handle for Daiwa Sealine 910

Started by The Reel Dr, March 02, 2022, 10:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Reel Dr

Hi all

I am new to this forum. Lots of interesting stuff.

Anyways, I am looking for the handle for a Daiwa Sealine 910.
I know they are vintage which explains why I cant find one.
So I am hoping someone here may have one to sell or maybe someone can give me information on an alternate handle that will work for this reel

Thank you in advance

Wompus Cat

Welcome to the Forum

I sent you a private message for the one I have  BUT you can probablly get one cheaper if you wait as EVERY now and then one will pop up on e-bay or some times you can get a parts reel for 30 or 40 bux just needing a good cleaning and some drags.Hese are Formidable Reels built to last .
The 910 H is basically the same if I recall just has a bigger Bicycle like Grip on it . Those Handles could probably be used on you Boat Trailer winch ....lo They are Huge .
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

alantani

if you still have the original arm, you could chop it down a little shorter, drill a hole and install a handle grip.  alternatively, you could convert the reel to a 900h. 

take a look at the 900h schematic.  it's way too expensive, but you would need the following parts. 

key #29 set plate (aka bridge) #783-3302
key #63 handle washer #151-9801 (not totally necessary)
key #65 handle screw #781-2301
key #66 handle lock screw #353-2811

call daiwa at 562-375-6800 to order the parts. 

at that point, you could get one of my handles and the 5 stack drag kit. 

https://www.reelschematic.com/wp-content/uploads/schematics/Daiwa/Sealine/DAIWA%20SEALINE%20910%2885-288%29.pdf

http://schematics.mikesreelrepair.com/albums/userpics/10001/900H.pdf

alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Donnyboat

From what I have had to do with Diawa sealine reels , most of the penn senator handles will inter change, good luck, not sure about the 910 reels though, one of the koclier handle tha Alan sells should fit, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat