Sale! Tiburon frames and kits for Penn 113H, 113HL, Hawaiian Wide, YTS

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, March 30, 2020, 01:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

We have the following Tiburon frames and kits for the Penn 4/0 Senator in stock right for immediate delivery at significantly discounted prices.  The frames will fit any made in the USA 4/0 Senator including the black side plate 113, the 113H, 113HL and 113HLW.  According to Tiburon, they will not fit the Chinese Senators which have the number 2 in the model number.  The spools are for the made in the USA 113H, 113HL, etc.  The spools will not fit the black side plate low-speed 113.  All will fit stock Penn side plates.  Number 1 and 2 will also fit Accuplates and "old-style" Cortez plates.  Number 3 will fit "new-style" Cortez plates.

1.  Used "old-style" (with top cross-member) P40N Tiburon Yellowtail Special kit. Has some scarring on the feet of the stand and one small cosmetic blemish on the side wall of the spool, but otherwise a 9. $90

2.  Used "old-style" red Tiburon P40N Yellowtail Special full frame with Newell spool.  Full of good-looking braid.  Similar condition as above. $95

3.  New "new-style" topless red Tiburon Hawaiian wide kit. Mint except for tiny ding in edge of frame. Red frame/red spool. $205

We also have a few complete Accurate and Accurate/Tiburon complete conversions and silver and red 113H Accuplates, and a new complete set of green "old-style" Cortez 113H plates for sale at significantly reduced prices.  Please let me know if you would like a list.  We accept PayPal, Zelle, etc. and ship worldwide.

Thank you,
Randy

Rocket Dog

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Rocket Dog on March 30, 2020, 01:31:50 AM
Any T3N for a 3/0?

Sorry, the T3N kits are long gone.  When we have enough interest, we would run them again.  Would you like me to put your name on the list?

Rocket Dog

nelz

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: nelz on April 28, 2020, 04:13:02 AM
I would like a list.

Did you want me to add your name to the list for a narrow kit for the 112H 3/0 Senator?

nelz

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on April 28, 2020, 06:23:52 AM
Quote from: nelz on April 28, 2020, 04:13:02 AMI would like a list.
Did you want me to add your name to the list for a narrow kit for the 112H 3/0 Senator?

No, sorry, I thought this was for a price list of all your stuff.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

If you are looking for anything in particular besides what we have already talked about, I would be happy to let you know what I have and give you a good description and price.

Thanks,

Randy

Bryan Young

Hi Randy,

Do you have any kits for 500 Series Newells?  I have a friend in Hawaii looking for something that can hold more 80# test line.

Thank you,
Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Bryan, I have 3 540 Newells, a 5.5 for $215, a 4.6 for $250 and a 3.2 for $225.  If any of those might work for him, please let me know and I would be happy to shoot some photos.

Thanks for getting me a shot at his business.

sabaman1

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on April 28, 2020, 08:51:25 PM
If you are looking for anything in particular besides what we have already talked about, I would be happy to let you know what I have and give you a good description and price.

Thanks,

Randy

Randy, hope that all is well with you! Im trying to find a topless 113 t4n old style frame in silver or black and also a spool to go with that. Trying to build a reel with a set of Jvariance plates.

Thanks Jim
JIM

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Jim, I have the black Tiburon old-style frame and spool that you see in the photo above but it is a full frame, not topless.  I do not have any topless old style frames in that size.

Thanks,

Randy

sabaman1

Thanks Randy, I'll still be looking if you should come across one.

Thanks Jim
JIM