Ask First then Do !

Started by CaptainRMF, March 30, 2020, 02:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Feel good stuff going on in this thread.  Keep it up folks.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

nelz

Quote from: CaptainRMF on March 30, 2020, 05:44:14 PMHey Fred Thank you for your offer. Was not gonna except it as I will probably never use this reel anyway. But if you send it I will return the finished reel to you if you want at N/C if you need it or I will put it up on this site to anyone needing it for Free. If I learned one thing on this site it's to pay it forward so it's my turn to do that. Thanks Fred. Stay Safe.

Well I turned out to be the lucky recipient of this endeavor, a beautifully restored classic Jigmaster. CaptainRMF did a fantastic job on it as well as on the packing job... it could have been a dozen eggs and they would have arrived undamaged!

You know, I was feeling really down in the dumps with all this lock-down stuff and the package brightened my day. I will definitely pay it forward. Thanks!

CaptainRMF

Quote from: nelz on April 11, 2020, 06:12:51 PM
Quote from: CaptainRMF on March 30, 2020, 05:44:14 PMHey Fred Thank you for your offer. Was not gonna except it as I will probably never use this reel anyway. But if you send it I will return the finished reel to you if you want at N/C if you need it or I will put it up on this site to anyone needing it for Free. If I learned one thing on this site it's to pay it forward so it's my turn to do that. Thanks Fred. Stay Safe.

Well I turned out to be the lucky recipient of this endeavor, a beautifully restored classic Jigmaster. CaptainRMF did a fantastic job on it as well as on the packing job... it could have been a dozen eggs and they would have arrived undamaged!

You know, I was feeling really down in the dumps with all this lock-down stuff and the package brightened my day. I will definitely pay it forward. Thanks!
Hey Nelz thanks for the PM. Glad you got the reel in one piece. Like I said in the PM to you these are some of the reels I'm working on. 18 total reels got 10 finished already thanks to this lock down situation. Will be putting them up for sale on Alan's site here when all this madness is over. Enjoy the reel. Stay Safe.                                                                                                                                  Richy
Richy aka CaptainRMF