getting ready ...

Started by joe k, March 30, 2020, 08:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe k

stripers and fluke be here ..b4 we know it...my little inshore rocket..17 aquasport .with 90hp johnson 2 stroke..cant wait...get away from this corona stuff...  new england coastline..love it..

joe k

should it be moved to photo gallery..just realized that ..my bad..can you do..?

pjstevko

Quote from: joe k on March 30, 2020, 08:42:31 PM
stripers and fluke be here ..b4 we know it...my little inshore rocket..17 aquasport .with 90hp johnson 2 stroke..cant wait...get away from this corona stuff...  new england coastline..love it..

I had that exact boat when I lived in the Florida Keys! It's a great all around boat, you'll love it!

Here a pic of mine anchored up on a sandbar while I was out wade fishing

joe k

yes they are..my 2nd 0ne..first was a 1981 osprey 17..it had a lot more room than this one..owned it for 30+years till unfortunate mishap on highway..it was a fishing machine..

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

You could try rubbing it out with rubbing compound.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Cor

Quote from: Dominick on March 31, 2020, 02:48:35 PM
You could try rubbing it out with rubbing compound.  Dominick
I'd bring it past your house so you can show how😄
Cornelis

Donnyboat

Yes Dom, have you elbow grease handy, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

joe k

I tried flex seal ..didn't work. Had to get another boat..

Benni3

Your new boat looks very cool,,,,,,, :D can't wait to see all the fish you will catch on it,,,,,,,,, ;D

joe k

They wouldn't refund my money for the 24 cans I bought..can you believe that....held that aluminum boat together perfectly..liked my old boat..made money commercial fishing license with fluke and striped bass permits I acquired in the days..cape cod bay Massachusetts..miss though days...my buyers where on the docks in Provincetown Ma..surfcasted all the beaches with my jeep beach buggy when I could not go in boat ..or I worked the docks unloading trawlers..little history of my past..joe