Hello from shelby china.

Started by shelby.hong, April 01, 2020, 01:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelby.hong

Hey guys,

It has been really a long time since last post here. I heard the news of corona virus of united states. and hope you guys and family are ok, just remind DO REMEMBER STAY AWAY FROM THE CROWDS, WASH YOUR HANDS AND WEARING A MASK... thousands people died here, old ones and young as well. This is not a flu, trust me. the disease causes irreversible atrophy of the lungs, leading to difficulty breathing and respiratory failure.

shelby
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com
Bearing manufacturer since 1980

Bryan Young

Hi Shelby,

Glad you are safe. This world wide pandemic is crazy.

Take care.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Tiddlerbasher

Welcome back Shelby, I hope you and yours are o.k. :)

Dominick

good for you, it sounds like you lived through your own pandemic.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

foakes

Welcome back, Shelby!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

happyhooker

Good to hear from you, Shelby.

Frank

David Hall

Welcome back, please share more of the people's experience with this virus.

Donnyboat

Hi Shelby, were you doing much fishing before the pandemic, & what fishing gear do you have, stay safe, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

shelby.hong

Thank you guys, i am pretty fine here and the pandemic has almost gone here, everything comes back to normal again.
let me tell you what we are doing now.

1/ Each of us will have a QR code on our mobile app to track whether we have come from an infected area or come into contact with an infected person.see the picture, red means need 14 days quarantine and stay home,yellow means 7 days, and green means healthy.

2/ Enter any public place and take your temperature and wear a mask, they will check the QR code to make sure it is green as well.

3/ At present, more than 95% of the region in China has been fully resumed production

I knew that you guys and the Chinese have different views on wearing masks, but I have to say that masks do help us prevent infection and i think we can get it off and breath the air freely at the end of April, because everything is normal now.

sorry guys, i lived in HANGZHOU, it is located in the east coast of china. Although close to the sea, I don't have many opportunities to go fishing in the sea. I really envy you. Usually we fish in big rivers, most of which are fresh water. I hope you can invite me to go fishing with you when I go to America, hahaha.
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com

shelby.hong

i am planning to get one, and let me share a picture with you.

the exchange rate is $1=RMB 7.0    ;D see the price we got here for the fishing reels here. Give me some advice to make a choice of which to buy. hahaha..

www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com

steelfish

Quote from: shelby.hong on April 24, 2020, 08:16:44 AM
Thank you guys, i am pretty fine here and the pandemic has almost gone here, everything comes back to normal again.
let me tell you what we are doing now.

1/ Each of us will have a QR code on our mobile app to track whether we have come from an infected area or come into contact with an infected person.see the picture, red means need 14 days quarantine and stay home,yellow means 7 days, and green means healthy.

2/ Enter any public place and take your temperature and wear a mask, they will check the QR code to make sure it is green as well.

3/ At present, more than 95% of the region in China has been fully resumed production

I knew that you guys and the Chinese have different views on wearing masks, but I have to say that masks do help us prevent infection and i think we can get it off and breath the air freely at the end of April, because everything is normal now.

sorry guys, i lived in HANGZHOU, it is located in the east coast of china. Although close to the sea, I don't have many opportunities to go fishing in the sea. I really envy you. Usually we fish in big rivers, most of which are fresh water. I hope you can invite me to go fishing with you when I go to America, hahaha.

thanks amigo to share this, its a pretty interesting and clever way to control if the people is allowed to move around the city, im from Mexico, Baja, by the way.

The Baja Guy

oc1

Some of us find cell phone tacking creepy and keep turning off the location function.  The US government (from the president on down) are trying to make us comfortable with the idea.  Think what you want about the ACLU, but at least they are trying to push back against it.  There are some recent articles about it in Forbes.  But, if you try to access Forbes on line it takes forever to load while they collect all your information.

Quote from: Midway Tommy on April 24, 2020, 02:27:08 AM
some are using this virus thing to try to permanently change the way we function.  

-s

Dominick

Okay guys... Let's leave the political comments.  This thread could go south in a flash.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Donnyboat

In dew respects Dominick, we have to supply to much info with these apps, then our privicee will go South, if they really want to track us, they only have to contact google, to track were your phone has been. cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

oc1

Whew!  That was a close call Donny.  I suspect the Australians and British are more on to this thing than the USA.  Wouldn't that make it international news instead of political news?  :)
-steve