Vote For Next Tiburon Project?

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, April 04, 2020, 07:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: CooldadE on October 21, 2020, 01:55:09 AM
How much line are y'all able to pack on these N220XN kits ?

Cool

Cool, my best guess is that they will hold around 300 yards of 50 lb Spectra.  If anyone that has a 220XN kit and knows how much line they hold would chime in, that would be great.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: ReelPatina on October 21, 2020, 01:48:24 AM
How far off are we on the 100/146XN s ? It's Togging season over here in the Northeast!!!!

ReelPatina, I really appreciate your interest, but I'm sorry to say that it isn't going to happen this year.  So far, I have interest in 3 146XN and 9 100XN kits, which isn't close to enough.  I would need a minimum order of 25 100XN and 15 146XN to place the order with Tiburon.

El Pescador

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on October 21, 2020, 07:28:43 PM
Quote from: ReelPatina on October 21, 2020, 01:48:24 AM
How far off are we on the 100/146XN s ? It's Togging season over here in the Northeast!!!!

ReelPatina, I really appreciate your interest, but I'm sorry to say that it isn't going to happen this year.  So far, I have an interest in 3 146XN and 9 100XN kits, which isn't close to enough.  I would need a minimum order of 25 100XN and 15 146XN to place the order with Tiburon.

Randy!!!

We are getting closer to making the order!!!!

PLZ put me down for 2 100XN kits!!!!

TANKS.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you Wayne!  Getting closer...

ReelPatina

Randy , I am aware it's not going down in 2020 or prob even the second half of 21... just trying to bring some levity to the reality of us smaller reel lovers. Free advertising for a good project. Just have to keep bringing it up now and then and I nickle and dime 1 or 2 more orders for you each time . I'm thinking Sept 2022 if I continue at this rate. ;D

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: ReelPatina on October 23, 2020, 12:41:54 AM
Randy , I am aware it's not going down in 2020 or prob even the second half of 21... just trying to bring some levity to the reality of us smaller reel lovers. Free advertising for a good project. Just have to keep bringing it up now and then and I nickle and dime 1 or 2 more orders for you each time . I'm thinking Sept 2022 if I continue at this rate. ;D

Thank you!  Keep up the good work!

Decker

Randy, please put me on the list for a N220XN (silver).  Thanks for this!  /Joe

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Decker on November 18, 2020, 08:17:42 PM
Randy, please put me on the list for a N220XN (silver).  Thanks for this!  /Joe

Got it Joe.  Thank you!

Rancanfish

We need some distraction Randy!  P.S.  I thought black was the only option?
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Decker

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Rancanfish on November 23, 2020, 04:07:04 PM
We need some distraction Randy!  P.S.  I thought black was the only option?

Randy and Joe,

Tiburon said that they can do black, red or silver this time.  There have been a couple of times when people had to wait longer for colors where I did not have enough orders for the anodizer to run them, but I don't expect that to happen with this run, knock on wood.

Thank you,

Randy

Swami805

Put me down for a red one Randy Thanks!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

sabaman1

Randy, I just pmed you with a question.
JIM

Vintage Offshore Tackle

JK47

Quote from: CooldadE on October 21, 2020, 01:55:09 AM
How much line are y'all able to pack on these N220XN kits ?

Cool

I got somewhere in the neighborhood of 370yds of 30# Power Pro on mine.