Australia & New Zealand Army Corps

Started by Donnyboat, April 25, 2020, 01:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat

Each year on the 25th of April, we hold a special day of remembrance, for our soldiers that have lost there lives, un fortunately, they could not hold there marching today, as for the virus cerfuse, so most of the country stood @ the enterance of the properties, & listened to the last post. normally a dawn service is held.
     I have sent out a copy to some of the members of the day, that my sister inlaw made up, maybe one of you could post this in this post, cheers Don, lest we forget.
Don, or donnyboat

Crow

I'll try !
didn't work ! I'll try again !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Crow

2nd try
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Crow

more

Crow

more

Crow

That's the best I can manage, Donny  :-\ ! Maybe someone else can get the whole thing...maybe a "screen shot", or whatever they call it ???

Donnyboat

Hi Arlyn, thanks a million for trying, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Zimbass

My son in law in Perth served in Afghanistan , and is now a police officer. Thank you for your service Chad.

LEST WE FORGET
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

Donnyboat

Yes thanks Zimbass, possibly the police force could be in this group as well, see police, pulled over some crasy driver in Melbourne two or three days ago, full of ice, while the police were doing there thing with him, a truck crashed into the lot, & killed 4 police, they put there life on the line often, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Zimbass

Hi Don,

My son in law was in the army when he served in Afghanistan. Now takes care of criminals at home.

I did see the news report on the 4 Officers killed at a police stop. Very sad. May their dear souls rest in peace.

Best

Terry.
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.