113 4/0 O-Ring side ring (2-113-O)

Started by Brandon G, April 25, 2020, 02:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon G

Hello,

I believe this is the right spot.

I have been bite with the Penn bug, and I have accrued roughly 12 in the past month. My first senator purchase was today, and it was a 113.

When purchasing I saw the crack in a photo, and asked the seller if it was cracked and she said she didn't see anything. You literally can't miss it.

Anyways, I was hoping someone had a clean O-Ring for the 113 or 113-h I could buy at a discounted rate. I'm pretty broke as of late, and probably shouldn't have gotten the senator anyways, but I can't stop it.

Please let me know!
Tight Lines :)

Rancanfish

I'm a bit confused what it is you need.  Do you have a pic maybe?
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Swami805

You mean the chrome ring around the side plate?
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Brandon G

Quote from: Rancanfish on April 25, 2020, 03:13:07 AM
I'm a bit confused what it is you need.  Do you have a pic maybe?

Sorry, I thought I posted one. Here you go! (Long week)

Gfish

Here's the outter head-plate ring from an older 113H, part #2-113. PM me if you can use it.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Brandon G

Quote from: Gfish on April 25, 2020, 06:18:58 AM
Here's the outter head-plate ring from an older 113H, part #2-113. PM me if you can use it.

I thought the 113 and 113-h had the same outer rings? What is the groove pictured? (Not being picky, just curious haha)

Gfish

Oh yeah. Note in this pic. that this is an external access drag reel and the head-plate ring is configured for that large opening. If yours is a normal size opening then the tail-plate ring should work.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Brandon G

Quote from: Gfish on April 25, 2020, 06:27:46 AM
Oh yeah. Note in this pic. that this is an external access drag reel and the head-plate ring is configured for that large opening. If yours is a normal size opening then the tail-plate ring should work.

Ah, that makes sense. I was opening up a million tabs trying to figure that out haha

The backplate should work! PM with the deets.