Main Menu

Blood in urine

Started by Donnyboat, April 26, 2020, 04:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Donnyboat

Thank you every one, yes the work CANCER, make you cringe for sure, possibly have it analyzed, learn more@ the post op appointment, thanks again every one, keep well, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

AU7172

Hello Donnyboat, my 2 cents worth.
I never had blood in my urine but my Dr. found a large mass attached to my kidney so my kidney was removed by a great surgeon at UAB hospital, Kirkland Clinic, in Birmingham, Al. No cemo just regular check ups for 5 years. That was 11 years ago and I am doing fine. I'll be 70 this November.
Hope your son has a similar experience.
Russ Haynes
Fairhope, Al

scrinch

Donny,

Glad to hear your son's operation went well. I hope his recovery is going well too. Best wishes.  Rich

conchydong

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Donnyboat

Thanks Lee, & every one, Danny went back to work, about 3 weeks ago, fly in fly out, to a Iron ore mine sight, only truck driving, he is doing fine, by the way, my old mate, SAL, has been a bit quiet lately, anyone herd how he is doing, I sent him an email about a week ago, but my computer has been playing up, so maybe he did not get it, I delete a lot of sent items & a lot that I had in my in box, it seems to be working now, the last two times I have been on the forum here it locked up, or froze on me, keep well stay safe everyone, cheers Don & family.
Don, or donnyboat

Alto Mare

Hello Dan, I'm doing ok and thanks for asking.
I check in every day  and there is no need for me to step in when others are doing such a good job.

I will usually answer when no one else does, that's what we do here, we try not to make them wait too long🙂.
By the way,!i never received the message you've mentioned, I always answer.

Later buddy, I'm glad your son is getting better.

Cheers!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Donnyboat

Thanks SAL, not surprized, you did not get my message, my computer has been giving me lots of trouble, think I am on top of it now, It was over loaded, done a lot of deleting, it seems to be working okay, sounds like your doing good, hope it stays that way, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat