http://www.reelygone.com/

Started by alantani, December 04, 2011, 11:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

here's another guy that i've spoken to before but don't know very well.  he used to have a big inventory of accurate aftermarket parts for penn reels.

http://www.reelygone.com/
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Nice guy, Alan. I've done business with him in the past. He also has a store on eBay. I think he's the same guy that you listed yesterday :-\
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

yes.  i screwed up also.  this last summer, we drove right by winchester bay.  should have dropped in to say hi!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Ersal

Everyone:

Reely Gone (Winchester Bay Rod and Reel) is run by Dan. I've done extensive business with him by mail and he's a national treasure! He's a great resource for us that prize our lefty reels. He's sold or converted for me a Squidder, a couple of 500s, a 501, a 112, 113 and a 114. He's currently making me a LH 505. I highly recommend Winchester Bay Rod and Reel. Just make sure you mail to the P.O. box and not the street address. :)

jamesnashtonbrady

i just orderd drag washers from this guy for my penn 285 and he was awesome in helping me in my needs and shiping my product out fast

jamesnashtonbrady

also is this guy on this website? id love to get in contact with him beyond ebay so he can help me more. thanks

Cone

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: alantani on December 05, 2011, 03:22:43 AM
yes.  i screwed up also.  this last summer, we drove right by winchester bay.  should have dropped in to say hi!

Yup - me too!  I was one a one-night stopover in Winchester Bay last year and we were there on the only day Dan was closed. Poor planning on my part. :-\
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Keta

It's close to the same distance from "work" to home to go through Windy Bay and I always try to stop and see what they have, their hours conflict with mine and so far they have always been closed when I was passing through.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain