Ohana Contest !!

Started by Maxed Out, April 30, 2020, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Thanks to everyone for a fun time.

Statistically speaking, those guys from down unda kicked our butts. They took 3 of the top 10 spots. Justin, Kim, and Col. Congrats to you guys and sorry your box will not come with any fumunda cheese
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Alto Mare

Quote from: Maxed Out on May 20, 2020, 05:24:37 AM

Thanks to you for making it happen Ted, it was a great idea and very nice of you.
I know this has cost you some money, but I also know that's not what you're about.

You're a good man!
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

vilters

First, let me also thank Ted for his generosity and ohana spirit for doing this. it was a very welcome thing for me in this very trying time we are in. and winning a prize aint bad either! i'd be proud to own either of Teds creations, and since i've been looking for a long beach for some time, i'll take that one.

Dominick

Way to go Ted.  Thanks for a fun post.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

milne

Quote from: Maxed Out on May 20, 2020, 05:24:37 AM

Statistically speaking, those guys from down unda kicked our butts. They took 3 of the top 10 spots. Justin, Kim, and Col. Congrats to you guys and sorry your box will not come with any fumunda cheese

We won't be happy till all the Penn Gems are all safely tucked in down under Ted  ;D

No, We are all very so appreciative of your kindness with this great wee competition you have put on for everyone here.
A truly class act on your behalf Sir.....

Thank you

Col

AC49

Good stuff Ted

I see the South African brothers have a new home.
You keep well and stay safe Sir.

Regards
Alan

Crow

Congratulations to all the winners ! And a BIG thank you, to Ted !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Maxed Out

Quote from: Bryan Young on May 23, 2020, 08:56:16 AM
Thank you Ted

Wow, that was fast delivery !!

I did test the spool and it spins like a top for hours of freespool !! Also note that Tom H sells clamp assy. for the new seats

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Bryan Young

I'll have to find a reel to put it on now. Amazing!!!

Thank you Ted
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

The box has arrived today, thanks again Justin for wanting me to have it.
I also want to thank Ted.
I've been getting boxes from this man for years and up to now I have never received one with just what was supposed to be in there, there is always extras.
Thank you Ted and Justin, this is very much appreciated.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

nelz

If you've been following the wild and wacky ride of this amazing contest, you'll recall that I was declared the 3rd place winner... only to discover that a math error had been made and I actually didn't even make it to the 10 winners list. Oh the let-down!  :'(  Well, as it turns out, our unbelievably generous brother in reels, Ted, was gracious enough to take pity on me and send a box of goodies my way anyway, to ease the pain!

So, today, as I'm unpacking the box, there among the jars of tuna and a nice goblet, low and behold, there was... *** drum roll please *** a reel!!! Well, I am now the proud owner of my first Newell reel, a G332-F. I'm gonna be looking up some tutorials because I'd actually never even held a Newell before. And if I'm not mistaken, it has a brand new one of Ted's custom bases attached.

Wow folks, Ted has gone way above and beyond in his generosity to the Ohana with this contest. Thanks a million Ted!

Dominick

You cannot expect anything less from Ted, he is one of the best.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

mo65

WOW! Congrats Nelz...a Newell! Like you, I have never even held one, and who else but Ted would send one as a surprise gift. You're the best Ted! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Shark Hunter

The Best of the Best of the Best! Sir!
Life is Good!