Main Menu

6” swim shad

Started by Alto Mare, May 09, 2020, 11:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Does anyone know where I could purchase these in 6"?

I would probably need a few packs of the price s good.
Thanks!

Sal
They need to be storm and in the bag, they have some new ones that won't do.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Alto Mare

Thanks for checking for me Charlie, I'm looking for shad color or bunker.

Best,   

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

RowdyW

Sal ebay is listing a bunch of 6"-7/8 oz.      Rudy

Alto Mare

Quote from: RowdyW on May 10, 2020, 01:52:14 AM
Sal ebay is listing a bunch of 6"-7/8 oz.      Rudy
Couldn't find any Rudy, they need to come in the yellow ziplock stOrm bag and the color needs to be Shad it Bunker in 6" length.

Swami805

I have these, hours if you can use them
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Alto Mare

Thanks Fir the offer Sheridan, those I did find on eBay and purchased some.
I'm doing a Friend a favor, I will be shipping these to Italy.
He's really looking for the 6" length of the same as the ones you're showing.
He's very picky, doesn't want the ones in the new packaging, they need to be in a ziplock bag.
Thank you,

Sal

nelz

Quote from: Alto Mare on May 10, 2020, 02:33:53 AMI'm doing a Friend a favor, I will be shipping these to Italy. He's really looking for the 6" length of the same as the ones you're showing.
He's very picky, doesn't want the ones in the new packaging, they need to be in a ziplock bag.

I was gonna offer you this one Sal, but after reading this, I guess not. Let me know if you want it anyway.

Alto Mare

Thanks for trying for me guys, I really appreciate it.
I spoke to my buddy and he will be happy with the 5"... I found plants if those.

Thanks again!

Sal