5/18 4 kits left: Tiburon T4XN extra narrow kits for 113H 4/0 Senators. Mid-July

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, May 13, 2020, 11:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Update: There are 4 kits left as of 5/18.

We are taking orders now for a limited run of 20 Tiburon T4XN extra narrow frame and spool kits for the Penn 113H Senator series.  These kits have an effective frame width of 1 5/8", as compared to 2 1/8" for the current T4N Yellowtail Special, and 2 7/16" for the stock 4/0 Senator, with corresponding weight reduction and improved ease of use.  They are expected to be ready to ship in Mid-July.

They are available in silver, red and black, mix or match  All frames will have a black foot and rod clamp.

The extra narrow Tiburon spool, machined from a solid billet of aluminum and lightened wherever possible without sacrificing strength, will hold as much or more 65 lb. Spectra as a full-size 6/0 Senator holds of 60 lb. mono, providing sufficient line capacity for almost any species found in local waters short of large tuna, billfish or shark.

The frames will be the same design as Tiburon's new-style Senators (topless with the flanges to replace the inner trim rings), and there will be no slots in the frames for harness lugs.  The rod clamp brackets will offset outwards for maximum width to fit most larger diameter deckhand style rods.

The kits are compatible with all Made in the USA Penn 4/0 High Speed Senator side plates (113H, 113HL, 113HLW, etc.).  They also work with the "new style" Cortez Conversion side plates and with Lee Pro side plates.  They will not work with Chinese Senator side plates or with Accurate Accuplates.  The spools will not work with the standard (low speed with black side plates) 113 Senator.

The kits are $159 plus $5.70 for shipping by USPS first class parcel with tracking to anywhere in the USA, including Hawaii and Alaska, and to all US territories served by USPS, for a total delivered cost of $164.70.  If we have not yet established a business relationship, I may ask for a $20 deposit.  We ship worldwide at the actual cost of postage, but please do not ask us to undervalue the product on the customs forms.

If you would like a kit, please place your order (please designate color) with a post here or send me a private message.  There are 18 kits still available as of now.

Thank you,

Randy

scrinch

Glad to see you're doing this again, Randy. I'll take one in silver. - - Rich

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: scrinch on May 15, 2020, 10:47:38 PM
Glad to see you're doing this again, Randy. I'll take one in silver. - - Rich

Thank you Rich!  I have you down for one T4XN kit in silver.  I will let you know as soon they are ready to pick up.

Randy

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

RowdyW

I was in touch with Randy yesterday & he said he is picking them up Aug. 4 with some other ultra narrow frames.       Rudy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you Rudy.  That's correct, I am scheduled to pick up the T4XN kits and the P21XN kits on August 4, and will be shipping them out over the next week.

Rancanfish

OK sounds fine.  I was just trying to figure out if I'd be done paying for the T4XN before buying another narrow Jiggy frame.  Hopefully there is a red kit left over by the time I get to them.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

MQ1

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: MQ1 on March 16, 2021, 05:23:21 AM
Randy,

Do you by chance have a silver kit still available?

MQ1

MQ1, I have one kit left and it is silver with a red spool. Please let me know if you want it.  I can ship today.

MQ1

fishbum

Do you have a layaway plan,LOL!
Just kidding, I would love to have one.
  Maybe next month you will have a 114H (used) yellow tail kit that I can buy.
Thank you for your prompt service,and helping me with the 113H fiasco.
  It is great to find a business that is being run by a professional businessman!
                         Happy fishing
                             fishbum