SOLD: Collector grade narrow Penn 114H 6/0 Senator full Accurate conversion

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, May 21, 2020, 06:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

SOLD: Collector quality NOS narrow Penn 114H 6/0 Senator full Accurate conversion. Matching gold Accuplates, Accuframe, Accurate spool and Accurate power handle. The only significant flaws that I can see are that the front edge of the front foot of the stand is dinged up, and there is a small ding in the bottom of the right side plate that does not penetrate the anodizing . Aside from that, it is a 9.9 on a 10 scale. These big Accurate 114H conversions are hard to find in any condition. A shelf queen like this is truly rare. $325 plus $13.20 for shipping by Priority Mail with tracking to anywhere in the USA including Hawaii, Alaska and the Territories. We prefer Venmo, Zelle or Facebook for payments, but if none of those work for you, PayPal is OK too.

sabaman1

JIM

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: sabaman1 on May 22, 2020, 04:15:32 AM
Very nice piece Randy!

Thank you Jim, but Ted deserves the credit for finding this one.

Maxed Out

This reel was 1 of 9 that were built at the accurate machine shop for thier salesman to have samples to show. I bought 7 of those 9 original accurate reels from the actual salesman himself, and Randy traded me for a few of them. This gold narrow 6/0 is surely a rare opportunity to own a piece of accurate history. It's never been used. The couple marks on this reel are from poor packaging during shipping. Yep, I cried for a minute or 2 when I opened that box with 3 accurate reels all together with no packing material separating them

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Darin Crofton

Quote from: Maxed Out on May 22, 2020, 04:11:19 PM
This reel was 1 of 9 that were built at the accurate machine shop for thier salesman to have samples to show. I bought 7 of those 9 original accurate reels and Randy traded me for a few of them. This gold narrow 6/0 is surely a rare opportunity to own a piece of accurate history. It's never been used. The couple marks on this reel are from poor packaging during shipping. Yep, I cried for a minute or 2 when I opened that box with 3 accurate reels all together with no packing material

Ted
Ted, is the red beast I got from Sal from this original 7 you had?
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Alto Mare

Quote from: Darin Crofton on May 22, 2020, 04:33:19 PM

No Darin, I purchased a half dozen narrow kits from Tiburon about 10 years ago, that would be frame and spool.
I think I still ave one red kit and a couple of other colors.
If I remember correct those were $165 per kit.
The plates came from a member here for $225, with no spring, bearings and cups and no screws.

Randy is giving anyone a heck of a deal, if you add custom inner guts the reel would be worth well over $600.

That above is a $500 reel as you see it, even if the guts are stock... maybe $25 less because if that small mark, but still a nice reel, having all matching parts from Accurate.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Jim Fujitani

Darin Crofton

Quote from: Alto Mare on May 22, 2020, 05:15:24 PM
Quote from: Darin Crofton on May 22, 2020, 04:33:19 PM

No Darin, I purchased a half dozen narrow kits from Tiburon about 10 years ago, that would be frame and spool.
I think I still ave one red kit and a couple of other colors.
If I remember correct those were $165 per kit.
The plates came from a member here for $225, with no spring, bearings and cups and no screws.

Randy is giving anyone a heck of a deal, if you add custom inner guts the reel would be worth well over $600.

That above is a $500 reel as you see it, even if the guts are stock... maybe $25 less because if that small mark, but still a nice reel, having all matching parts from Accurate.
Sal
Thanks for the info, Sal! I'd buy this reel in a second if I had the extra funds, been working/fixing my boat up for Gag Grouper and Red Snapper season that's right around the corner...
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Alto Mare

I hear you Darin. By the way I'd did purchase full accurate reels from Ted in the past, one was a beautiful blue and I should have held on to it.

I hope someone that can afford it grabs this reel... it's priced right.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Maxed Out

Quote from: Alto Mare on May 23, 2020, 01:11:25 AM
I hear you Darin. By the way I'd did purchase full accurate reels from Ted in the past, one was a beautiful blue and I should have held on to it.

I hope someone that can afford it grabs this reel... it's priced right.

Sal

....and I had pure pristine green accurate jigmaster 500 fully converted. It wasn't for sale until Randy found some guy that offered me $450. I still wish I wouldn't have sold it
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!