Accuplate Jigmaster Reel

Started by Bryan Young, May 22, 2020, 09:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

I was just looking in offer-up and found this just outside of Fresno.  He is willing to ship. 

the guy wants $150.

It looks to me that he has Accurate Magnum plates, a normal jig master spool and an accurate frame. 

The one drawback is trying to find a magnum spool.  but if you have a magnum jig master and need spare parts, this may be for you.

I am in no way associated with this posting.  I offered him $50 because I think he really doesn't know that he cannot put a reel together and neither could I.  But I could always use it as a parts reel, and from the parts perspective, it's not worth that much to me.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

PacRat

Thanks for sharing this. I can't tell for certain if those are magnum plates. Does he state that they are magnum plates? The photos are real poor and it looks to me like he may just not have the plates screwed to the frame very good. I can't distinguish the gear hump for certain. If anyone is considering purchasing, ask for a better photo of the handle side plate.
-Mike

Maxed Out

You're correct Mike. Put cursor on pic and click for high def picture.

It's not a magnum

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Bryan Young

He's not claiming anything except accuplate and Accuframe. I though the handle and didn't fit a normal jigmaster.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D