Mitchell Parts

Started by Brandon G, May 25, 2020, 01:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon G

Hello,

I have a few Mitchell reels, some with spools, some with out, most with internals .. I assume.

I don't use Mitchell reels as I'm inundated with Penns.

I will be updating this post with the reels I have, but the parts are free to anybody who could use them.

I have a spool in a box with the number: 82305 and above that in smaller lettering 604-624.
Most don't have handles, and the side plates to be listed, are probably to those reels... but I dont really know.

306 with spool
308 with internals spread out in a box with other stuff (yikes)
A few of these small round guys...
SIDEPLATES: 330, 306, 301, 300c

I will be taking pictures of it all, but only if there is a need. I don't want to waste my time cataloging crap nobody wants/could use haha
Tight Lines :)

Brandon G

Here is the spool that I have. It looks like a Penn spool but ... it is in a Mitchell box and the picture looks like it so... I'm going with a Mitchell haha

wailua boy

I would be interested in the 306. Thanks

Brandon G

Quote from: wailua boy on May 28, 2020, 05:22:37 AM
I would be interested in the 306. Thanks

Awesome. I will post some pictures later tonight for it.

Brandon G

I also have a few Berkley 412 reels

wailua boy

I'm good on the Berkley but if no one wants the Mitchell stuff, I would be happy to take off your hands and thank you very much.

Brandon G

Hey guys, I'll be getting photos out this coming week. My wife decided we are putting new floors in this weekend so I've been kind of busy.

xjchad

No worries Brandon, she's your number one customer!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Balvar24

The 308 is one of the more handsome reels out there.

The 314 isn't bad either.  It has the Planamatic action that the later 304's didn't have.  Not sure if the earlier 304's had it or not, but I think the CAP's did.

Brandon G

We are finishing the paint and trim. The office will be super quick to finish, then I will be able to move my stuff in there and I will have room/time to get this done.

I posted this way too soon, had I known about the flooring project my wife had in mind I would have waited.

happyhooker

No problem Brandon.  If somebody is an angler, they need to have patience anyway.

Frank