Just for the Halibut.

Started by gstours, May 25, 2020, 04:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

My friends daughter was getting married last year so we aggreed to a easy day on the water.  As most of the gang was from the midwest everything was new and intresting .   Here,s a clip of it,  we had fun.  Hope everyone is having fun today actually!
   Here for the folks staying home,  fishing therapy?

Dominick

Nice work Buttman.  The quality of your videos have improved tremendously since 2017.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dominick

Gary, I subscribed to your Youtube channel, butt there are no videos in it,  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Thanks for the interest Dominick,  :) Butt i,ve chosen to keep them unlisted since I started using them to share.   Maybe its time to change?? ???

Bryan Young

Are those Blinky lights too?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

gstours

No Brian, 3 cell Berkley led.  Big and bright.   To scare the babies away 😉.   Amazon. Com sells em.🎣