Too much time on my hands

Started by Maxed Out, May 28, 2020, 08:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

I admit it, I'm staying busy but still have a few moments to daydream about reels and fishing.

Now I'm thinking I've finally lost my mind and a few years from now I'll recall the crazy reels I built during this time frame. No doubt I'll be saying, what was I thinking ??  :D :D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

oldmanjoe

::)    No     I can see it....        I`m about ready to deco wrap my 2 radio antennas that are on the boat, just to stay busy !!!
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

mo65

That looks like Delmar side plates, a Seaboy 190 spool, a more modern handle, and your very own stand. Nothing crazy there in my book...that's a bottom fishing beauty! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Crow

I keep thinking of reels I should build, too....what fits what, which spool would work...what gears to use, but....I need to write myself notes, 'cause at my age, by the time I get around to doing it, I've forgotten what I was going to do ! :'(
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !