Will Fish Tackle TLDII 20 and 30 Frames

Started by WFTackle, June 14, 2020, 05:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WFTackle

Will Fish Tackle has made another production run of our aluminum frames for the Shimano TLD 2 speed 20 and 30 reels. Get in touch with Craig at 530 887 0839 or craig.willfishtackle@gmail.com for details. Thanks

mikeysm

David Hall

they sure are nice though, I have two of their early runs on TLD30IIs.

conchydong

I am one of the lucky ones that have a Willfish frame for my TLD 50 and it is a really nice upgrade for that reel. I may upgrade my 30s at some point.

MarkT

Quote from: mikeysm on August 20, 2020, 02:40:50 PM
They are a bit to pricy for me.

Mike

It's cheaper than the Tiburon version and includes installation and the drag upgrade.

I have their earlier version that I installed on my TLD 30II.  I have the Tiburon version on my TLD 20II.  At that time Tib didn't have a topless version of the 30 and for bait, I wanted topless.  The frame really strengthens the reels!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Bryan Young

It's a great conversion. I wish they would make the drive side as well. It'll make the reel almost bulletproof.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

actually, if there was a way to make the right side plate out of aluminum AND add a second anti-reverse mechanism, that would turn these reels true 80 pound line class reels.  you still only have a single drag washer, so they will not reach the drag range needed for a 100 pound line class reel. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!