Wanted hummingbird depthfinder power connector

Started by gstours, September 20, 2020, 09:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Maybe somebody has one and is not needed.?  Used is ok,  the wide optic, and 300x, And matrix is what I have.  Just the 2 wire cord and flat plastic connector is what I need.   Thanks.

Wally15

Quote from: gstours on September 20, 2020, 09:07:25 PM
Maybe somebody has one and is not needed.?  Used is ok,  the wide optic, and 300x, And matrix is what I have.  Just the 2 wire cord and flat plastic connector is what I need.   Thanks.
Is this what you need?
Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

gstours

Yes, it seems right with your photo,  thanks 🙏 for your response.  I'm interested.  Send me a price including shipping,   Priority Mail is best Ak.   Thanks 🙏. And good fishing 🎣.

Wally15

Quote from: gstours on September 21, 2020, 03:39:27 AM
Yes, it seems right with your photo,  thanks 🙏 for your response.  I'm interested.  Send me a price including shipping,   Priority Mail is best Ak.   Thanks 🙏. And good fishing 🎣.
I have all sorts of Humminbird parts in my shop. From about 30 years of unit upgrades. That's all I use on my boats. Their factory is right across the river from my fishing cabin on Lake Eufaula. PM me your address. And consider it an early Christmas present.
I hope to make it to AK someday. In the SUMMER. Maybe we can get together and do some fishing.
GA Mike
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Wally15

Quote from: gstours on September 21, 2020, 03:39:27 AM
It's on the way! Should arrive Friday, 25th. No charge. Just pay it forward if you get a chance.
Mike
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

gstours

Thanks Wally buddy,  and thanks Alan for making a good place for people to meet.   I'll post some pictures of what I've been doing. 

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

This is another project I'm doing,  as it's been suggested,  I spend waay to much time fishing 🎣
    It was a gift, with a 30 hp Johnson,  and a ez loader trailer.   It's going to be another way to get out of our river easier and fish out front.  Or troll the bay.   Easy to launch too,  by myself.
  It will be colder of course,  more pictures soon. ;)
The motor needed a new water impeller, and the trailer axle now is rebuilt.   Heaven can wait!🎣🐟

Gobi King

Small and nimble, good project,
What hull is that? the aluminum looks quite beefy.
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

gstours

Thanks for your interest.  The boat is a Yukon, 16 ft.  By Sylvan,  very good condition, stored in a shed for years.  As a long time boater I've got a lot of stuff that can be used to make it work.  I'm not in a hurry for using it this year.  Hopefully next week a sea trial will be positive and then heaven can wait.
  I'll send more pictures to to boat topics/ section when I can.