Sharing a tip worth while.

Started by gstours, June 24, 2020, 03:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boy

Good points Dave butt ................................. It seems like the whole fun is over thinking these things !! ;D Its funny how some guys can catch a lot of fish while doing it all "wrong"; I've seen it countless times while being out fished while I was doing it "right" !!!!!

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Gfish

Gotta try this.
I've always used a split-ring on a jig's eye, thinkin I may be reducing friction at the knot as a fish thrashes around as well as getting more movement when workin the jig up n down and side to side.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Rancanfish

Definitely fun to over think.  Been doing it for years.  I can tinker with fishing stuff for hours.

More fun to be on the water with these over thinkers.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

gstours

Thanks for everything chiming in,  this started by having a glass 🥃 of relaxation before dinner and after processing some fish.......
I've seen what works better for me, and thought of sharing...  I'm especially thankful for any tip that can send you into the winners circle.   
Below is the modified jig that I talked about yesterday.  It's going to be a killer.🎣