Cool Tools by Benni

Started by foakes, June 25, 2020, 06:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brewcrafter

There was a true craftsman here locally when I was a lad, who worked upholstery and redid the seats in my 74 Dodge Charger.  Watching him work was amazing.  After forming the fabric (my old Dodge had bench seats) he took a handful of rings and tossed them in his mouth.  Then as he stretched the fabric around the frame with his left hand he would hold the pliers up to his mouth and spit a hog ring into the jaws that he would immediately clamp around the fabric and frame, and then move onto the next one until he was done. - john

Gfish

I used to think that was so weird and creepy but now you see people with rings in their nose.  I guess you could lead them around if they would sit still long enough to attach a leash.
-s
[/quote]

I once suggested to my wife that I could cut one side of my wedding ring, get it pierced through my nose, hook a chain to it, and then she lead me around like her subservient prize bull. 😤
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Midway Tommy

QuoteI used to think that was so weird and creepy but now you see people with rings in their nose.  I guess you could lead them around if they would sit still long enough to attach a leash.

I've seen a few I would like to snag with one of these.  :D
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)