Bait and jigs combo 🎣

Started by gstours, June 28, 2020, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Up north here we have had cooler than normal weather and my garden is struggling,  butt the fish are here and so I was hoping that everyone could have a good day. 
  As shown the red cooler is live and well!🚣‍♀️

gstours

Lots of work to do now.  Butt fun work.   Isolated from society.🐙

gstours

The larger fish was caught on bait at anchor in 130 feet of water.  A slim jig got the other halibut interest at slack tide.  After the water ran in no more action.   Now I got to go to work. :)
   Some video of this when I get time.   🦅

Dominick

Just looking at those fillets made my mouth water.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

El Pescador

Gary,

You layout those fresh filets so nicely, much better than Dominick and I ever did!!!!

For those interested, please tell us all WHY you lay them on a Cedar Board Table????!!!!

Which for the crafty few, doubles as a beer holder!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Jenx

I have been away from this site for over a year, so I am out of the loop a bit. I noticed that red cooler in another thread the other day. So what is the story behind the red cooler that looks like it has survived the apocalypse? I assume there is a reason you are still using it? I wish it could talk, because I can only image the stories it wold tell.

gstours

Welcome back mr j.  Sorry you were away.  The red cooler has a tainted past. I,m not a scientist butt maybe when the sun, moon, and general wisdom has constrained our minds there is no logical explanation.
   Sort of like the vortex explanation.    You b the judge 👩‍⚖️.
I,m hoping some people will have a better explanation.   Don't mess with what works.
         Always bring your red cooler.🐙🎣🚣‍♀️