Daiwa 40HSD / 50HSD owners here?

Started by Rancanfish, January 27, 2017, 01:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancanfish

Wow, this thread is now almost three years old and still no HSD owners popped in with comments.

I think I own the rarest Daiwa's ever produced.  I just googled them and still hardly any note of them.

I have serious doubts I'll ever fish them now.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Porthos

Quote from: Rancanfish on July 04, 2020, 11:06:09 PM...I think I own the rarest Daiwa's ever produced...I have serious doubts I'll ever fish them now.

Randy,

Were you planning to start your own Daiwa museum after you retire?

Unless you anticipate your HSD's falling overboard, they deserve to have a few fish to their credit. Launch your boat and go fish.

day0ne

David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Rancanfish

Quote from: Porthos on July 05, 2020, 03:43:58 AM
Quote from: Rancanfish on July 04, 2020, 11:06:09 PM...I think I own the rarest Daiwa's ever produced...I have serious doubts I'll ever fish them now.

Randy,

Were you planning to start your own Daiwa museum after you retire?

Unless you anticipate your HSD's falling overboard, they deserve to have a few fish to their credit. Launch your boat and go fish.

I'm gonna let you get away with that one my friend, lol.  (You are right of course).

Rancanfish

Quote from: day0ne on July 05, 2020, 05:33:05 AM
I've got a 40HSD.

Are you using it is the question?  I'm just amazed I never see them.  Not even parts.  I still think Daiwa only made about one hundred.

Porthos

Quote from: Rancanfish on July 05, 2020, 07:17:48 AM
I'm gonna let you get away with that one my friend, lol.  (You are right of course).

I had plans to be in Copenhagen later in July and was going to cod fishing with my 47SH. That's all down the drain now.

So any chance to fish one's gear, I will encourage people to do.