Fin-nor parts

Started by El Cazador, July 12, 2020, 10:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Cazador

Hello,

Trying to find the following parts, Zebco website indicates everything is out of stock, does anyone know of a source for Fin-nor parts?

Fin-nor Santiago 30
•   LF032-00 Drag Adj Washer
•   LF046-01 Drag Disc
•   LF114-01 Bait Click Cam

Fin-nor Marquesa 30ll
•   Shift Knob 1AM158-01
•   Shift Button 1AM062-01
•   LF110-01 Bait Click Spring
•   Washer 1AM035-01

Fin-nor Marquesa 50Tll
•   Handle Assembly 1CM318-01

Thanks for your help.

Stan

kimbrey

I also have been trying to find some parts for my Marquesa 16's which I use for live bait fishing for albacore.  I understand Fin-Nor has been bought lock stock and barrel by Shakespeare so who knows when parts will be available.

Penn

Guys,

Pure Fishing acquired Fin Nor and Van Staal from Zebco earlier this year but the part transition just happened a few weeks ago.  The parts are now located in Philadelphia instead of Tulsa and will be available to order in a few weeks.  We are currently sorting and inventorying everything.  Thanks for the patience.

tony

wfjord

Where are Fin Nor reels currently manufactured?  Or maybe the question is where will they be manufactured?

thorhammer

Glad to see Tony is on top of this; two major good brands!

Shanker

Quote from: Penn on July 15, 2020, 10:12:52 AM
Guys,

Pure Fishing acquired Fin Nor and Van Staal from Zebco earlier this year but the part transition just happened a few weeks ago.  The parts are now located in Philadelphia instead of Tulsa and will be available to order in a few weeks.  We are currently sorting and inventorying everything.  Thanks for the patience.

tony

I tried to order a part back in May from Zebco and 2 weeks after placing it got an order cancelled email.  I sent a pretty scathing email back indicating I was not happy.  I've spent the last week trying again to find the part that I'm looking for and this is the first bit of good news I've found.  I'm still worried about the brand going forward though.

Dominick

Tony, thanks for letting know what is going on.  Please keep us posted.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.