Fishing with Alan and the Gang, July 30, 2020

Started by El Pescador, July 31, 2020, 01:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brewcrafter

Awesome trip, looks like the weather was perfect as well! - john

Donnyboat

Great report Wayne, by the way you were supposed to use that broom, not put a beau in the handle, great day cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Hardy Boy

Todd

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bill B

Good job guys....love to see the guys getting together and fish hitting the deck.  Wayne that flag fish is/was a common fish farther south, we call them Barber Poles.....tasty fish brother.....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Dominick

Alan thanks for the invite.  Nice birthday gift.  My phone tells me when when I mistakenly send a text to a landline.  That was a great day on the water.  After you left I was so beat I took a nap and still went to bed at 8:30.  Dave we heard about the blue fin tuna but we were having fun.  What do you know about anyone catching them?  Wayno good report.  Kahn did a fantastic job of crewing the boat.  Nice kid.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

theswimmer

Great report Wayne!
You had some quality fish there.
Hey Alan don't forget I'm living full time in Atherton now , just up the road a few ....
Subtle  hint , what ?
Deck hand and 2nd mate helmsman at the drop of the hat !
Happy birthday  Dom!
Best ,
Jonathan
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

gstours

😮 wow, Alan had his hands busy with all you kids.  You had a super day for sure.   Thanks for sharing your report.   Glad you got out,  lots of work involved.   Every one helps when you have only one Boss. :D

the rockfish ninja

Nice report & Happy Bday Dom....

.... and I gotta electric reel too.

Deadly Sebastes assassin.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!