SOLD OUT: New Silver Tiburon P21XN kits for Penn Jigmaster

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 31, 2020, 01:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

New Tiburon P21XN extra kits for the Penn Jigmaster. The kits consist of the frame, spool and rod clamp kit. The frame width is 1 1/4". That's approximately half the width of the stock 500, and 3/8" narrower than the 501. We have them in black and silver with matching spools.

They are $129 plus $5.95 for shipping to anywhere in the USA by USPS first class parcel with tracking.  We prefer payment by Venmo or Zelle, but if you don't use them, PayPal, checks or money orders are OK too,
Please post your order on this thread or send me a PM if you would like one and I will send you our payment information. If you would like to pay by check or money order, please send me a PM and I will send you my mailing address.

Thank you,
Randy

Jenx

I got my P21XN kit today. It looks great assembled. Thanks for the quick shipping.

I took it to the tackleshop to get line put on it, and I got a lot of compliments from the staff and customers on it.

I got 270 yards of 50lb Izor braid on it, in case anyone was curious.

Cheers.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Jenx on August 15, 2020, 09:10:41 PM
I got my P21XN kit today. It looks great assembled. Thanks for the quick shipping.

I took it to the tackleshop to get line put on it, and I got a lot of compliments from the staff and customers on it.

Cheers.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know.  Nothing makes my day like a happy customer!  Was the 270 yards of braid full to the top?

Jenx

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on August 16, 2020, 12:19:19 AM
Quote from: Jenx on August 15, 2020, 09:10:41 PM

Cheers.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know.  Nothing makes my day like a happy customer!  Was the 270 yards of braid full to the top?

It was full to the top. However, other forum members might have different results. Usually I get a lot less line spooled on my reel then what the reel claims it holds. I'm not sure if that is the reel manufacturers over exaggerating their line capacity, or if the place I go to doesn't pack the braid as tight as they could. It could be a little of both. Either way I was happy with 270yds of 50lb. Thanks.

Rancanfish

Another happy customer.  Thanks Randy.  Both reels with 5 stack, steel main, SS gear sleeve.  One black side plates, the other has burgundy plates.

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you Randy.  You didn't waste any time!

milne

Rancanfish

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on August 27, 2020, 04:37:40 AM
Thank you Randy.  You didn't waste any time!

Actually Randy I wasted a bunch of time, lol.  There is a slight color difference between the two.  I had a frame kit from the earlier run with black plates on it.

First I put a set of light burgundy plates on the new kit.  Then I found darker burgundy plates, and liked it better.  Then I noticed the reel with the black plates had a darker truer burgundy frame,  so I swapped all the plates again!  Ended up with what you see.

Thanks Col!

Rancanfish

Just wanted to say these kits are winners!  I fished one yesterday and it was a joy.  Didn't pay attention to line lay after a while due to the narrow spool. My thumb did very little line guiding,  and I was in 90' of water at times.  No tendency for the rod to lean right or left, due to the super light weight of the reel.  Just a sweet little winch.

Any left Randy?

mo65

Quote from: Rancanfish on September 25, 2020, 08:14:50 PM
Just wanted to say these kits are winners!  I fished one yesterday and it was a joy.  Didn't pay attention to line lay after a while due to the narrow spool. My thumb did very little line guiding,  and I was in 90' of water at times.  No tendency for the rod to lean right or left, due to the super light weight of the reel.  Just a sweet little winch.

I have to agree. I haven't fished mine yet but I've had it out in the back yard casting and tinkering, and I really like the way it performs. If I had known how well I'd like this thing I would have got in on the XN Squidder kits...hoping for another run of those. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you guys for the nice reviews and the free advertising!  I do still have a dozen P21XN kits left that I need to sell and I am going to put up a new post today.

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Updated as of 9/26/20, we have the kits in silver and black with matching spools, plus one kit with red frame and black spool.  Please see the original post for details.

Thank you,

Randy

Jeremy

I got mine today Randy. Thanks for the quick ship and perfect packaging! I'll post pics as soon as I get to building it.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you for letting me know that all is well Jeremy.  Nothing makes my day like a happy customer!

Randy

Jeremy

Well, I couldn't wait. Even though I had other stuff I should be doing I had to throw it together. Double dog, stainless sleeve, yoke, eccentric etc. Waiting on a Pro Challenger star, just used an old pro gear one (I don't trust much) for now. If the weather lays down this weekend, I'll try to get it wet while the crab pots are soaking.