Absent the next few months

Started by xjchad, July 31, 2020, 04:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xjchad

Hi all,
Because of our coming move to Idaho, I'll be on here much less.
I hope that once we get moved and settled, I'll pick up where I left off.
Thank you,
Chad
Husband, Father, Fisherman

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Crow

Good luck with the move, Chad !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

David Hall

check in now and then just to say Hey! safe travels.

Jim Fujitani

Good Luck!!  A long way from "goin' a' sharkin'"...

Dominick

Good luck.  You'll like the hunting in Idaho.  Oh yeah, the potatoes also.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Gfish

Godspeed to you and yours Chad. Beautiful country up there. Prayin that things will work-out for you, I think you and the family will LOVE it. Tip: the Clearwater River has some big Steelhead in it.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

thorhammer

Brewcrafter

Good luck Chad!  Coincidentally, just this week an industry colleague informed me that he is also leaving SoCal for an opportunity in Idaho, so I can tell you there will most assuredly be good beer available...
Rumor has it that in September my offices will reopen; I will catch up with you then and can drop the Higgins rod and Pflueger Reel in the mail to you in such shape that it has a good chance of surviving the trip.  Best of luck! - john

xjchad

scrinch

Best wishes for your move, Chad.

redsetta

Likewise - best wishes with the move Chad.
See ya in a few months!
Good luck and bon voyage, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Ron Jones

God Speed on your endeavors. What will you do to replace shark fishing?
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

xjchad

Quote from: Ron Jones on August 25, 2020, 09:12:11 PM
God Speed on your endeavors. What will you do to replace shark fishing?
The Man

Thank you!
Mostly I'll be getting back into flyfishing, but I also want to go after Pike and Musky.  Love those toothy critters!