Is motive fabrication still in operation?

Started by MeanMachine, August 02, 2020, 12:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanMachine

I notice the last post was a while ago.  Also checked the website.  It dosen't seem fishing related.  Just wanted to look at those beautiful titanium handles and wondering if they are being made. 

Damian

Three se7ens

I am still around, I just havent had much time to devote to the fishing reel parts.  For the time being, Im focusing primarily on the drag kits, and hope get all sizes back in stock in the coming few weeks.  I still have some handles and stars in stock Ill be selling, but I dont plan on keeping stock of those.  I will get some more info up on what I have available soon, I need to do a full inventory. 

thorhammer

Hey Adam, good to see you! I'll get some stars when you inventory.

John

Swami805

I can use some stars and handles too when you have time. Thanks
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Gfish

Your handles and stars are unbeatable. Hope you have a good supply to sell.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Rocket Dog

looking forward to see what's for sale.....

scrinch

borchcl

Happy to see your post. Missed you.
Charlie

Jeffro

Hope the stars are not forever gone, would love to have a few more... especially the Ti ones.   I've got a couple custom builds with stock stars screaming for them.

MeanMachine

Good to see you back here.  Looking forward to seeing whats in inventory. Stay safe!!

Benni3

Yes,,,,, ;) glad to see you back and most repeat,,,,,, ;D

oc1

I don't want to buy anything  :)  but enjoy and appreciate your input around here.
-steve

JasonGotaProblem

I'd do unspeakable things to get my hands on a ratchet (and maybe a few dogs) for an 8500SS. Is there any hope at all for one of those? I've been known to be an optimist.
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.